Monday 22 November 2010

3

OMG YOU GUISE

Edinburgh's second coolest person

So on Friday night me and Friend Sarah wore our matching dresses and we were treated like celebrities and we didn't even need to do a choreographed dance or anything. That sentence is like two thirds true and one third lie.

Don't worry, I still have 12 inches of hair. I'm not sure where it is.

I was so distracted by our collective awesomeness (and also the awesomeness of Strawberry and Lime Cider) that I even forgot to try on Ruth's new glasses.

See? Nothing to worry about. The hair is back.

Just when I didn't think the 12 year old friendship experience couldn't get any better, it did. After posting our night out pics on Facebook, I only got commissioned by my friend Amber to make her a cowl dress. That's right, Amber. The original coordinating-outfit-friend from when we were twelve years old. I'm thinking we should totally put on our matching dresses and visit her brother, just like we did before. Except now he's not a day old infant, he's at university. And now I'm officially old.

3 comments:

  1. You should go. Ok, it might be a bit weird when you get there, but it's time off the kids, you could make a day of it, have lunch at a Happy Eater or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'll tell you what makes you really feel old - the child you remember seeing when he was 2 days old being a news reporter on National Television! And then realising that he's just celebrated his 30th birthday. That really makes you feel old, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old???!? Jeez, the rest of us are geriatric then.
    You and friend Sarah rock your dresses :)

    ReplyDelete