Monday 30 November 2009

9

Out with the old, in with the new

I had an order over the weekend for a tunic using my very last mossy green cherry print babycord. Truly, the end of an era; I loved that fabric. But, I'm on a tunic making fest and here are five completely new ones....

Pink Euro flowers babycord

Red tulips

Underwater sisters

Blue manga girls

Ginger blossom babycord

All in all I have twenty one tunics in progress, mainly for the fair coming up next Saturday but also for two Top Secret reasons, one of which I hope to be able to reveal tomorrow...

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous!! I don't know which one I like best... Blue manga? No, Underwater..No, Ginger Blossom - All SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what can the top secret reasons be? I am agog! (And yes, they are all gorgeous).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wish I was a tiny person! I want the underwater sisters and blue manga for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! i love the underwater sisters fabric! i'm intrigued too about the top secret...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them! Gorgeous work as always.

    I, too, am intrigued by your secret keeping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tulips!!!I wish I was in Scotland at the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Secret reason #1 "because Kat sends me funny emails which make me laugh so hard it hurts and her daughter would rock the underwater sisters..."

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so pretty! I love them all :O)

    B x

    ReplyDelete